Part-Time Optometrist in Shreveport, LA
This well-established company is looking for a special kind of Doctor that enjoys working with the elderly! This position is one day a week (you choose which day), and is perfect for an O.D. who needs to pick up a few days each week. Visit Nursing Facilities within the region and be home in the evening. No overnights.
Highlights of this practice opportunity are:
- Medical eye care
- No weekends work one weekday
- Take Posterior and Anterior Segment photos
- Be provided an assistant
- Be provided mobile optical equipment and laptop with state of the art proprietary software to ensure Medicare patient documentation requirements are met
- See 15-25 patients a day
- Work hours: 9am to 5pm
- W-2 Employee or 1099 (if you have a corporate identity)
- Benefits: Malpractice Insurance, Mileage reimbursement
- Compensation is production based that includes a minimum daily base pay of $450 guaranteed with upside potential of $550 $700 per day, pending on patient load)
- Company does all scheduling, billing, credentialing and interfacing details.
- Perfect job for Docs looking to give back and would like extra fill in work
- Very appreciative patients
- Must have Therapeutic License (TPA certified)
- Prefer Glaucoma certified but not necessary
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in LA. Excellent clinical and Communication skills.