Multi-specialty, MD/DO practice is thriving in Richmond, VA. The practice has a one of a kind opportunity for a Glaucoma Specialist! Excellent environment, staff, and an extremely efficient practice.
Richmond, VA offers so much for families of all ages! Local arts, attractions, museums, and tons of breweries. If you are an outdoor lover enjoy The James River, biking/running trails, state parks and the Dominion Riverrock!
- State of the Art Practice
- Partnership track position, including LLC, ASC
- $250,000-300,000 + bonus (negotiable), Full benefits
- High volume of cataracts and tons of Glaucoma procedures
- Current Glaucoma surgeon is very busy
- Minimal call time and ONLY 2 weekends a year
- 45 patients a day and plenty of OR time
- Very interested in an MD who would like to become partner and spend the rest of their career in Richmond, VA
Requirements: MD/DO, BC/BE
Interview Today! Call or email Amory today to arrange for an interview/get more details.
Phone: (540) 491-9206
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists, Ophthalmologists, & Vision Practice Leadership for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!