MD/OD private practice is expanding and looking for an optometrist and offering future real estate buy-in
A well-established MD/OD practice has expanded and is looking for a full-time optometrist to mainly work in Corvallis and sometimes in Albany and sometimes in Lincoln City, OR. The new optometrist will join a great staff supporting the doctors patient care. The practice has medical equipment to support co-managing of medical diseases and various types of medical conditions.
Corvallis, the home of Oregon State University, has charming neighborhoods, a vibrant downtown complete with many one-of-a-kind restaurants and breweries, and is close to incredible outdoor activities. There are also beautiful boutique wineries and regular concerts, musical and dance events, and theater productions.
Corvallis is surrounded by natural areas and natural wildlife refuges, and offers hiking, biking, hunting, fishing, bird watching, and other outdoor activities.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Medical optometry performed
- OCT, Optomap, Visual Field, etc.
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- See 16-patients a day (1/2 hour exams)
- Full age range of patients
- EHR NextGen
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Future real estate buy-in
- Hours: Mon Fri 8am-5pm, Sat 9am-1pm
- Agree to work some Saturday mornings
- Health, Dental, Disability and CE, 401K with 3% match, Licensure, PTO, paid holidays
- Compensation based upon experience
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of OR
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!