Full time Optometrist needed 35-40 minutes of Washington DC
Great opportunity to join a highly successful multi-location private practice in Maryland with all locations 35-40 minutes of Washington DC. This practice is a Primary Care/medically oriented private practice setting that has been in business for over 25 years. They are looking to add a full time O.D. by late 2019 or early 2020.
- Great areas to raise a family
- Modern high tech equipment including: OCT, OfficeMate EMR, Visual fields
- D. will work in 2 locations- Owner flexible for locations based on O.D.s geographic needs
- Busy full time schedule- open to new grads and experienced O.D.s
- M-F schedule (one weekday off when working 1/2 day Saturday) and 3 () day Saturdays needed each month
- Very competitive pay (based on experience- Total package $150,000-$170,000)- W-2 with benefits including: paid holidays, sick and bereavement days, vacation days, Dental & health insurance and a 401K plan (matching), Maryland licensing and CE covered.
- Maryland laws are changing in Spring of 2020 to allow management & treatment of Glaucoma & prescribing Orals, etc.
Requirements: O.D. licensed in MD. Excellent clinical and communication skills- Customer care
Comes first with this practice!