Optometrists! Great full-time work/life balance providing on-site eye care using OCT, Retinal Photography, and Visual Field equipment at nursing homes
This privately-owned, well-established company is looking for a compassionate and knowledgeable optometrist to join a team in providing on site eye care to nursing homes and assisted-living residents.
Provide patients with the same level of care that they would receive in an office setting. This includes not only comprehensive exams but also OCT testing, visual field testing, on-site glasses fitting and repairs, and photography.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Perform medical & comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- OCT and Visual Field testing, Retinal Photography
- See 15-17 patients a day
- Nursing home & assisted-living residents
- Assistant will test, chart & glass fit
- Proprietary EMR
- Company does all scheduling, billing, credentialing and interfacing details.
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work three weekdays Mon-Fri (Open to discuss four days)
- Base salary + 5% bonus of income generated by doctor paid quarterly + $5K signing bonus
- Appreciative patients
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of MO
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!