Optometrist needed for MD/OD practice. Mix of comprehensive exams, post-op exams and some medical! Work 4-1/2 days a week!
A premier medical/surgical practice focused on modern, full-service eye care is looking to for an optometrist. This well-established practice seeks a doctor to co-manage cataract surgery patients, see lots of Glaucoma patients and diagnose, manage, and treat conditions and diseases of the eye and visual system; as well as, provide routine and comprehensive eye exams.
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Fundus Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Tech does pre-testing
- See 3-4 patients an hour
- Work 4-1/2 days a week
- EMR Compulink
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Tuesday Saturday noon!
- Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability and CE, 401-K, Flex Time Off, DEA & CO Licenses
- $110K base + Production Bonus
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of WA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!