MD/OD practice seeking an Optometrist that could potentially earn $137.5K-$156K first year! Includes a dedicated Scribe & Tech, full benefits, Mon-Fri only!!
A multi-specialty private medical/surgical practice focused on modern, full-service eye care is looking to for an optometrist. This well-established practice seeks a doctor to diagnose, manage, and treat conditions and diseases of the eye and visual system; as well as, provide routine and comprehensive eye exams to the community.
Bakersfield is centrally located to be about two hours from the beach, Los Angeles and Fresno. Smoothmoveusa.com states that Living in Bakersfield costs slightly more than the national average, but significantly less than living in other areas of California. The median home value here is just $214,600, which is 48% lower than the California state median home value of $411,538. Additionally, Most residents in this city own 2 cars and the average commute time to work is 21 minutes.
Smoothmoveusa.com says Centennial High School, Stockdale High School, and Liberty High School are some of the best public high schools in Bakersfield, each receiving an 8/10 rating from Greatschools.org. Additionally, Bakersfield also enjoys a stunning 272 sunny days per year. The average temperature here almost always stays above 45 degrees, though the heat can crank up to the mid-90s at the height of Summer.
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Dedicated Scribe and a Tech
- Start out seeing 3-4 patients an hour eventually leading to 4-5 patients an hour
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
- Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability and CE, 401-K, AOA Dues
- $137.5K base -$156K attainable first year
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of CA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!