MD/OD practice is growing and seeking a medically experienced Optometrist! Great benefits with possible scribe in future. No weekends!
This well-established MD/OD practice is seeking a doctor to diagnose, manage, and treat conditions and diseases of the eye and visual system; as well as, provide routine and comprehensive eye exams to the community.
Appleton is one of the safest cities in Wisconsin, with a low cost of living and a growing entertainment and food scene. It is located just north of Lake Winnebago along the shores of the Fox River.
This small city combines access to top-tier entertainment, restaurants and breweries with the quaint charm of a small town. Its a perfect combination that makes this Wisconsin city a fabulous place to settle down.
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- Lots of co-manage of ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Tech does pre-testing and medical history
- See 2-3 patients an hour
- EMR NextGen
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Work Monday Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
- Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability, CE, 401-K w/3% match IRA, AOA & WI License Fees, 2 weeks PTO
- Compensation based upon experience + Incentive Bonus + Optical Sales Bonus
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of WI
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Michael Guessford
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!