Sr Account Manager opportunity within this manufacturing, research and product development company with a focus in specialty fiber and polymer material applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• This is a remotely located (home office) role with significant domestic and global travel as needed to drive business growth (>50% travel)
- Utilize your Solutions Sales / Engineered Sales / Program Management experience to interface directly with customers, marketing, research – driving innovation to deliver new product sales opportunities to key customers (this is not a cold-calling sales role).
- Focus on effective new material technologies, lean business practices, and value-added service opportunities to secure and expand business opportunities within a global reach customer group.
- Utilize effective project management methodologies to determine, prioritize and follow-through on responsibilities as you would your own business – continually showing results.
Specific Experience Required:
• > 7 years Solution Sales experience with products that require knowledge of materials technologies
Education and Certification:
- BS Materials Science, Mechanical, Chemical, Polymer, Fiber, Paper Engineering
- MBA (or a dual BS with a Business or Sales focus)
• Competitive Salary, Commensurate with Experience
• Competitive Benefits Package