Established Multi-Specialty practice just north of Salt Lake City, UT is looking to add a part time Associate Periodontist. Office is well maintained, with modern equipment including LANAP and a CBCT scanner. The practice offers competitive pay, benefits, and a full schedule of patients, and are set up for massive growth in the coming years. they emphasize quality over numbers, and values workplace culture.
- Emphasis on clinical autonomy
- Heavy emphasis on quality of care provided
- Modern office with well-trained staff and state of the art equipment
- Experienced staff, both dental and admin.
- Excellent referral system in place.
Responsibilities of the Periodontist.
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide general Periodontics procedures, with a focus on implants and grafting. Must have knowledge or experience with Straumann and Nobel systems.
- Respect practice philosophies and other doctors, and be dedicated to providing a superior patient experience
- Maintain an excellent reputation in the area
- Excellent people skills
- DMD or DDS degree
- Excellent proficiency and knowledge of requisite procedural skills
- Must have an active Utah dental license or be able to obtain one
- Must have an Periodontist Certification from an accredited US program
Compensation for the Periodontist
- Compensation is very competitive, and negotiable based on experience and skills
- Excellent benefits package
- Tremendous potential for growth