Established general practice in Savannah, GA is looking to add a part time Associate Endodontist to their practice. The practice has state-of-the-art digital equipment, including a CBCT. They operate mostly on a combination of PPO and Fee for Service, and have an excellent referral system in place.
- Emphasis on clinical autonomy
- Heavy emphasis on quality of care provided
- Modern office with well-trained staff and state of the art equipment
- Located in a great part of the state.
- Established practice, with more than $3.5 million collected each year.
Responsibilities of the Endodontist.
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide general, bread and butter Endodontic procedures, be personable to both patients and other employees
- Respect practice philosophies and other doctors, and be dedicated to providing a superior patient experience
- Maintain an excellent reputation in the area
- Excellent people skills
- DMD or DDS degree
- Excellent proficiency and knowledge of requisite procedural skills
- Must have an active Georgia dental license or be able to obtain one
- Must have an Endodontist Certification from an accredited US program
Compensation for the Endodontist
- Compensation is very competitive
- Excellent benefits package
- Tremendous potential for growth