Established Multi-Specialty practice in Louisville, KY is looking to add an Endodontist to their practice. The practice is currently investing in brand new equipment for an endodontist, offers incredibly competitive compensation, and is going to be offering tremendous opportunities for growth in the future. The practice offers full clinical autonomy, and an excellent internal referral base.
- Emphasis on clinical autonomy
- Heavy emphasis on quality of care provided
- Modern office with well-trained staff and state of the art equipment
- Experienced staff, both dental and admin.
- Charges competitively per molar.
Responsibilities of the Endodontist.
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide general, bread and butter Endodontic procedures, be personable to both patients and other employees
- Respect practice philosophies and other doctors, and be dedicated to providing a superior patient experience
- Maintain an excellent reputation in the area
- Excellent people skills
- DMD or DDS degree
- Excellent proficiency and knowledge of requisite procedural skills
- Must have an active Kentucky dental license or be able to obtain one
- Must have an Endodontist Certification from an accredited US program
Compensation for the Endodontist
- Compensation is very competitive
- Excellent benefits package
- Tremendous potential for growth