This is a unique assisted living community specialized for residents with memory impairment with a maximum capacity of 60 residents. The Resident Care Director will have a team of med-techs with a skilled Resident Care (Staffing) Coordinator. This position is Monday - Friday with standard work hours.
We offer a COMPETITIVE WAGE AND BENEFITS package DOE and credentials.
- Ensure assigned residents receive their medications and treatments as ordered in their respective care plans
- Directs care team to ensure completion of assigned tasks
- Ensures timely completion of all charting is done daily before end of shift
- Assist with team scheduling, recruiting, hiring and training as needed.
- Weekly resident documentation and follow-up on incidents.
- Quarterly resident assessments and assessments based on change of condition.
- Managing a team of care givers, med-techs and staffing assistant.
- Ensuring appropriate staffing levels along with staffing assistant.
- Strong communication required between the community and both families and local third party providers (physicians, pharmacists, home health, hospice, etc.)
- Current active RN license - preferred but minimum of LPN required
- Ability to speak, understand, read and write English proficiently
- Ability to pass a background check with no disqualifying events
- 3 years of experience in care management preferred - not required
Offer of employment will be contingent on passing a background check. Please don't wait or hesitate and forward your resume today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Wellness Coordinator, ADON, DON, Unit Manager, Charge Nurse, RN, Customer Service Nurse, LPN
ETROS Management Firm
Why Work Here?ETROS Management Firm is a growing nationwide senior housing company. It is a diverse team of exceptionally motivated and driven professionals focused on distressed and turnaround assets.
We're a team dedicated and committed to reaching everyone's maximum potential.
Coeur d'Alene, ID