HCM Project Manager
EnhanceHCM is sourcing for a hands-on Client-Side Project Manager who thrives in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in Human Capital Management with 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager. Experience utilizing ADP Workforce Now is preferred.
- Full responsibility for the overall completion of the assigned project while coordinating with project leadership
- Facilitate discussion to confirm and clarify roles among the Client, 3rd Party Implementation Team, and enhanceHCM
- Plan, schedule, and monitor client-assigned tasks and deliverables as defined within 3rd Party implementation project plan
- Identify risks; develop and manage risk mitigation plans in conjunction with Client team and implementation project manager
- Recommend best practices for the project
- Provide status reports and coordinate with implementation project manager on overall status assessment
- Provide subject matter expertise in support of the project, including assistance with defining and documenting test strategy and planning
- Develop process improvement
- Build reports
- Data validation and conversion
- Interface testing
- Enroll employees into necessary platforms
- Assist with any other workstreams: organizational structure and job definitions, employee communication, pay plan analysis and policies review.
- PMP and/or SHRM Certification Required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Industry Agnostic
- 10+ years of experience in Human Capital Management
- 5+ years experience as a Project Manager
- Technically savvy and strong hands-on experience and exposure to HCM systems and software (ADP Workforce Now, Ceridian Dayforce, advanced Excel)
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Proactive and independent
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Able to build credibility and trust with all internal and external stakeholders
A reasonable estimate of current range is $70-$90 USD per hour for CA, CO, CT, MD, NV, NJ, NY, RI, and WA. Exact compensation may vary based on factors including skills, experience, certification and location.
ETONIENLos Angeles, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.