Remote Senior Project Manager - Aviation
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ESpace is an innovative startup focused on helping organizations redefine Satcom connectivity procurement & operations. We are a team distributed across the US, Europe, and India. The team collaborates closely with customers and team members across the globe. Early members would lay the foundations for most of our product lineup while helping build ESpace's globally inclusive culture.
ESpace Networks is looking for a Project Manager to take charge of large complex projects implementation for enterprise customers. As the project manager and primary driver of communication between ESpace and client project stakeholders, you will be responsible for significant projects having company-wide visibility/impact with large budgets and a sizable project team. In addition, you will lead the planning, design, implementation, and testing of complex projects that typically affect thousands of client users.
We need a dedicated, organized, and efficient professional who thrives on being an integral part of a fast-paced startup environment. We need your skills as an excellent communicator who can set appropriate expectations, keep everyone apprised of progress and action items, manage project plans, and assist in balancing workloads and ensuring that we meet our commitments. You also excel at dealing with the complexities associated with large enterprise customers.
- Lead the planning and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of deliverables to meet the goals and priorities of the client.
- Identify, develop, and initiate innovations and solutions where precedents and procedures may not exist.
- Documenting installation progress and financial performance of projects.
- Work cross-functionally (typically with senior management) to offer alternate solutions and resolve more complex problems.
- Function as the primary driver of communication (including broad-based/complex communications) between ESpace and Client Project teams/stakeholders, including Engineering, Finance, Support & Leadership teams.
- Client Sponsor, Project Management team, and key stakeholders.
- Manage the priorities and workload of the ESpace Project team to meet commitments.
- Lead timely resolution of key issues, decisions, escalations, and risks.
- Seek upfront allocation of resources required for the project from resource managers in Implementations and other ESpace teams.
- Help identify and fix processes and procedures that impede the smooth implementation of projects.
- Review, understand, and ensure that the project team adheres to the client's agreements.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of increasingly responsible experience, with at least five (5) years of experience managing increasingly complex projects in a technical client-facing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to be empathetic yet firm with challenging customers and with being persistent in reminding both customers and implementers of outstanding action items
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems effectively, and tenaciously follow through to ensure client success.
- Results-oriented with strong people and time management skills, highly organized, motivated, and driven to succeed.
- Good judgment and the capacity to independently evaluate situations and identify the optimum course of action.
- Initiative in seeking ways to contribute to the company's success that go beyond a narrow definition of job responsibilities.
- Deals comfortably with senior management and can present and converse with people in positions of authority.
- Bachelors (4 years) college degree in engineering, science, business, or a related discipline.
- Certification as a Project Manager is a Plus +
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at ESpace Networks