e-Solutions 17821, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Client: Geisinger Health
Client Location:105 Justin Drive Danville, PA 17821
Work Location: Remote
Duration: 3+ months
Pay Rate: $15 - $19/hr. on w2
Provides administrative, operations and technical systems support services to the sales team across all regions. Serves as sales department and interdepartmental liaison / primary contact or point person for the facilitation and execution of all relevant operations and technical duties, as assigned by various sales management staff. Interfaces and participates in the administration of the entire spectrum within the sales function from a professional support perspective.
- Prepares and submits application for new business and renewal groups.
- Prepares new business rate and benefit proposals and renewal rate quotations for submission to prospects and clients including brokers.
- Directs issuance or communication of small business renewal premiums to both group and non group policy holders.
- Prepares required documentation for existing client and prospective client proposals.
- Prepares Group Information Card to facilitate internal group set-up and implementation.
- Responsible for ensuring that all appropriate sales databases and electronic programs are up-to-date.
- Submits necessary billing information to Accounts Receivable for Individual product subscribers including communication of Individual product administrative changes that impact the Accounts Receivable function.
- Coordinates Medicare application processing between Gold Enrollment and Call Center sales team in order to reconcile membership documentation in sales database.
- Coordinates and monitors all aspects of PA Accident and Health licensing, renewals and continuing education.
- Administer appointment and termination of the Health Plan brokers via designated website including related payments to PA.
- Insurance Department.
- Mail corresponding appointment and termination letters.
- Assists with marketing analysis, data entry and reports including competitor benefit and network comparisons.
- Completes sorting of census data to determine employee eligibility based on approved service area including analysis of out of area employees.
- Receives, sorts and processes Individual product applications including but not limited to eHealth, other brokers and direct applications.
- Updates and maintains Individual product application spreadsheet to account for compete and incomplete applications.
- Reviews and approves operating expenses for sales and service team.
Work is typically performed in an office environment. Accountable for satisfying all job specific obligations and complying with all organization policies and procedures. The specific statements in this profile are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the job.
High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)- (Required)
Minimum of 2 years-Related work experience (Required)
E-Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.
BusinessView all jobs at e-Solutions