Providing support to 2 offices (Entry level Accounting) in a fast-paced, growing company. The ideal candidate would have experience in Manufacturing Document Control and Manufacturing Order Entry, would be detailed oriented, comfortable working in more than one office, proactive, sensible, very proficient computer skills and a quick learner. This position would be approximately 30 hours per week, contract base.
Primary duties would include:
- Enter Bill of Materials and crosscheck
- Manage Document Control tasks such as ECN/First Article
- Project management support on new product development
- Enter new jobs (order entry processes)
- Accounts Payable support
- Prepares reports and correspondence as needed.
- Organizes and maintains file system; files correspondence and other records.
- Accounting administrative support
- Other projects as needed
- Computer Skills, with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook. Experience with accounting software is a plus.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills with positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work in more than one office
- Must be reliable, organized, detail oriented, self-motivated
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Be a strong team player, including providing support with a sense of urgency
- Bilingual is a plus (Mandarin)
Starting Date: Immediately