- Expired: March 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Must live within 30 minutes of driving distance to our Hawaii Office
We are a small, private company that offers a challenging environment and a wide range of competitive benefits. EST Companies strives to be the best in our field by providing the highest quality products, integrations of multiple solutions, turnkey installation, on-going maintenance and service updates. EST provides outstanding support during all aspects of each project from design, construction, installation and testing, service, and maintenance. Our customer base includes military, industrial and construction companies, mining, municipalities and more!
You will have the opportunity to work in our Hawaii office, troubleshoot new challenges daily, complete projects, track project milestones and timelines, as well as provide guideance and apply problem solving skills to our unique projects and customers! We recognize that our employees are our greatest assets in maintaining our business philosophy, and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan - 4% company match with immediate vesting
- Life Insurance - company paid
- Short-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Events
- 5-Year Service Award
- Bonus Opportunities
- Processes and tracks orders and contracts as they are received.
- Thoroughly understands EST’s contract requirements, project scope, costs, estimates, schedules, sub-contractors etc.
- Assists Project Manager in planning, scheduling, critical path reviews, sub-contractor contracts, etc.
- Procures and tracks project parts, materials, equipment, sub-contracts and logistics for same ensuring timely delivery and availability
- Organizes, oversees, guides and monitors and reports on specific project tasks, goals and objectives as assigned
- Communicates, schedules and reviews scope of work with employees and sub-contractors.
- Schedules and attends meetings with customers and responsible parties as needed. Prepares and distributes meeting minutes, notes and memorandums.
- Establishes professional customer and vendor relationships.
- Monitors all sub-contractor work scope and progress to schedule
- Prepares and submits all required reports to manager per agreed upon schedule
- Prepare, update and maintain all project documentation
- Keeps Project Manager up to date on any possible scope creep, budget concerns, schedule delays or other potential unanticipated issues
- Coordinates, plans for and ensures timely receipt of base passes and or credentials for EST personnel, sub-contractors etc.
- Identifies and advises sales of potential opportunities to quote and promote company products and/or services.
- Maintain all assigned company property (vehicle, computer, etc.) to minimize financial loss due to damage or lost inventory.
- Minimum 1-3 years successful project coordination or project management experience, preferably in industrial or government sales applications.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree from an accredited college preferred.
- In lieu of degree, five years or more of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge and background in mechanical, plumbing, electrical and electronic systems a plus.
- Basic ability, acumen and knowledge to troubleshoot equipment.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Understanding of the importance of being a team player to achieve organizational goals.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, self-motivated, self-starter, results driven, sense of urgency, personable, extroverted personality, well organized and dependable.
- Fluent in English with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft office applications.
- Driver’s license and excellent driving record required; may be required to drive for long periods of time
- Ability to obtain and maintain Military base passes and other access credentials.
- Ability to routinely lift 50 pounds; occasionally up to 100 pounds
- Ability to work outside under various environmental conditions
- May include some exposure to hazardous materials and equipment.
- Ability to maneuver around moving objects, vehicles, and/or machinery.
- May be expected to drive for long periods of time.
- Ability to climb ladders with 300 lb. weight limit.
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Coordinator Project Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!