Hiring Paraeducators - $16.50/hr plus Bonus
ESS Education Quakertown, PA
- Expired: July 21, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
ESS Education is now hiring Paraeducators for the new school term.
We are now hanging up the summer but for the BEST of course, ESS!
Come aboard a company that offers benefits, bonuses, rewards, and incentives all year long.
We want to offer them to you!
Ask yourself… Am I ready to make difference?
If yes…We want you!
Join our Team at ESS!
- Apply today!
- Provide instructional reinforcement for individual students or small groups of students
- Assist teacher with classroom management and general supervision of the class
- Assist with administrative duties such as setting up equipment and preparing materials
- Supervise students in the cafeteria, schoolyard, specials, hallways, on field trips, and/or during before and after school programs
- Attend to students' physical, personal, academic, and emotional needs
- Support students with special needs by following provisions specified in their IEPs/504 Plans
- Perform other duties as directed by the classroom teacher and school administration
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED or higher
- Standard clearances and health forms will be required before hire
- We offer benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more!
- You'll receive training and ongoing support
- Employee discount program and bonus opportunities
Learn how to get hired with ESS:
As leaders in the education staffing space since 2000, ESS specializes in placing qualified staff in daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 school district positions including substitute teachers, school aides, and other school support staff. With more than 700 school district partners throughout the US, ESS supports the education of more than 2.5 million students every day. We provide our employees the ability to work in school districts across the country in addition to benefits, comprehensive training, flexible work schedules, and professional development. Visit ESS.com to learn more and help to improve education for every student, every day.
ESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
EducationView all jobs at ESS Education