Building Substitutes Needed $135 Daily
ESS Education Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you ready to make an impact on education? Do you want to work where you can set your own hours in a fun and creative environment empowered by the tools and support of a local dedicated team? A substitute teaching position with ESS may be the opportunity you're looking for!
About You - A Substitute Teacher
You are an individual who is passionate about making a difference and helping others. You are energetic and inspired to help change the world by making an impact in the education of today's students.
The More You Know
- Previous substitute experience is not required!
- You don't have to be an expert in any one subject. If you have a 4-year degree in any subject, we have a place for you.
- You will have the ability to select the schools and assignments that are best suited to your preferences and skillset.
- You can network with other teachers and administrators who can provide valuable advice and professional connections.
- Provide meaningful instruction to students in assigned classrooms while regular teacher is absent
- Foster a positive learning environment and maintain a well-managed classroom
- Bachelor's Degree
- PA Department of Education Form 6004: Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification - Act 24
- PA State Police Criminal History Clearance - Act 34
- Federal Criminal History Clearance - Act 114
- Mandated Child Abuse Reporter Training - Act 126
- Child Abuse Clearance - Act 151
- Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release - Act 168
- Tuberculosis Test/Physical
- Get hired quickly, get paid weekly
- We offer benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more!
- You'll receive training and ongoing support
- Employee discount program and bonus opportunities
- We have hundreds of local daily substitute opportunities available when you're not in a long-term role - you can use our system to accept the jobs you want 24/7 by phone, internet, or text message.