Utilize your superior account management skills and experience providing expert-level technical support to coordinate overall escalation management and technical solutions.
- Utilize technical account management and problem-solving skills to isolate mission-critical issues; coordinate with various groups within Esri to connect our customers with the appropriate staff
- Function as the customer facing representative for Esri’s Premium Support Program
- Develop action plans and provide ongoing customer management with the goal of expediting resolution times
- Function as technical liaison to Professional Services, Product teams, or international distributor/regional offices to provide business intelligence to various groups within Esri
- Work with the escalation management team to monitor the progress of hot fix requests related to Premium Support customers, business partners, and international distributors
- Function as an escalation manager for critical issues related to both Standard and Premium Support customers.
- Provide Premium Support customers, business partners, and international distributors with proactive information such as weekly status reports on support incidents; participate in conference calls and perform on-site visits as needed
- Focus on building long lasting professional relationships with customers and be familiar with clients’ architecture, infrastructure, and business goals
- Stay current on Esri technology by way of self-study and attending training or technical transfer sessions
- Bachelor’s in geography, business, computer science, or a related field or equivalent work experience, depending on position level
- Superior account management skills and demonstrated professional experience providing expert-level technical support
- Ability to understand critical nature of customer cases and be their advocate within Esri support
- Demonstrate excellent presentation skills to internal and external senior management staff
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in high pressure situations
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements as well as strong organizational skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time
- Minimum of two years of in-depth knowledge and experience with Esri technology to Include ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Enterprise
- Minimum of two years of experience in customer care, customer support, or a related field
- Minimum of two years of experience with escalation and account management and working with product development, sales, and professional services
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.