Sr Project Manager
ESP Services Houston, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
ESP Enterprises, Inc. specializes in the installation and maintenance of transit electronic equipment around the United States. Our PM will manage multiple crews/projects. Most projects are Mon-Fri.
Out of state travel averages about 1 week every quarter.
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience
- Mastery of Microsoft Project or similar software
- Has been a project manager over specifically field equipment installations
- Knows basic DC theory
- Knows basic communications cabling standards
- Skilled in time management
- Experience with Microsoft Planner
- Experience with gathering field data for accurate progress reports
- Mastery of PowerPoint software
- Confident in public speaking
- Experience with producing Safety Manuals and installation guides
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Positive attitude with realistic solutions
- Out of state travel required. Average 1 week intervals.
- Strong leadership
- High level of customer service
- Self motivated
- Accountable for your own actions and what you control
Education: Project Management Certificate, Bachelors Degree a plus
Office Hours/Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm
ESP Enterprises, Inc. has over 18 years of concentrated experience in the installation, system upgrade, maintenance, and staffing for public transit projects. ESP’s work with industry leading vendors has enabled us to acquire in-depth knowledge and distinctive experience. With an approach of being the project solution for our customers, ESP has distinguished itself as the go to source for the transit industry in the United States.
TechnologyView all jobs at ESP Services