ESP Personnel is searching for highly motivated Account Managers to join its growing team. Accounts Managers report directly to the Director of Account Management and work closely with the Production department to ensure clients' needs are met.
In this role, you will identify business opportunities while growing existing client relationships. We currently work with a wide range of health care facilities across the United States and are looking forward to expanding our footprint in several regions.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to provide tailored results to a diverse client base.
- Works Well in a fast-past environment.
- Excellent communication skills (writing, listening, phone)
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with current clients
- Ability to anticipate clients needs
- Negotiate contracts
- Effectively manage client onboarding
- Daily communications including calling (50+ calls a day), e-correspondence and social media activity
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in the staffing industry preferred
- 2 years Microsoft Office
- Monday - Friday - No travel required
- Health, vision and dental
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Annual company party
- Base Pay: $35,000 base, plus generous commission structure
ESP Personnel has been classified as an essential business during the current COVID 19 pandemic. social distancing and face mask are enforced
ESP provides a comprehensive range of services to our client accounts, catering to the unique needs of each facility while creating excellent employment experiences for both Hospital and Nurse alike something we take pride in!