JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
SUPERVISOR: HR Manager
ESOP Partners, Inc. is a third-party administration and consulting firm with the mission to provide a liquid business transition solution for owners of closely held businesses to establish, maintain and sustain an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) while maximizing the financial and many other benefits of being an ESOP company through the establishment of a strong employee ownership culture.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
The main responsibility of the Administrative Assistant is to organize and administer activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office, and to support management in day-to-day operations of the office.
ESOP Partners is a firm experiencing exponential growth and therefore, the Administrative Assistant position will continue to evolve and include other duties and responsibilities in addition to those listed below, and as assigned by management.
This is an in-person position at our office in Appleton, Wisconsin.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer main office phone lines, schedule meetings, and support visitors.
- Facilitate travel arrangements for all employees such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Support Sales & Marketing in organizing conference attendance including registering attendees, submitting sponsorships, and maintaining appropriate membership levels.
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies as necessary.
- Complete corporate credit card expense reports and expense reimbursement requests for members of the Leadership Team.
- Support Human Resources with onboarding and offboarding of employees.
- Organize and order client and employee gifts.
- Prepare correspondence and reports, some of which may contain confidential information.
- Support and organize company events and meetings, both onsite and offsite.
- Proof and edit documents including marketing material and internal presentations.
- Provide complex calendar management for members of the Leadership Team.
- Arrange meetings, establish appointment priorities, and reschedule appointments as needed.
- Prioritize conflicting needs and handle all matters expeditiously and proactively.
- Provide backup support for some accounts payable and receivable processes.
- Process, sort, and route incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist with managing projects and ensures follow through on successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Develop a basic knowledge of entry level ESOP Administration work, up to and including performing census data scrubs, census validation and running of eligibility to support our ESOP administration staff.
Put the Customer First, Period - We define a customer as an internal employee-owner and/or the client we are servicing through consulting or administration. Set and manage the expectations upfront and respond to these needs efficiently and effectively.
Get Things Done - Keep our promise to our customers by capturing, clarifying, organizing, reflecting, and just simply doing what needs to be done.
Demonstrate Professional Skepticism - Have a questioning mind that listens to the solution and looks for opportunities to improve and advance the outcome.
Exhibit Mental Strength - Exhibit the fortitude and resilience to get through the challenges and changes we all face. Know your limits and respect boundaries. Be able to give and accept feedback and grow from that feedback. Remain in control under pressure. Do not let emotion dominate your logic.
Have Fun - Be comfortable enough to be yourself and respect those you work with through collaboration and comradery. Create a culture of enjoyment and excitement with your fellow employee-owners. Celebrate our differences.
Communicate Responsibly and Confidently - Present a response that properly manages an identified issue and respects the perspective of all stakeholders.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Ability to plan, organize and schedule in an efficiently organized manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attentive and timely in responses.
- High attention to detail and ability to work independently with little direction.
- Collaborative and cooperative work style internally and externally.
- Willing to adapt and grow as new skill sets are needed to fulfill the role.
- Strong ability to adjust professionally to different personalities.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Experience coordinating and booking travel with a good working knowledge of the travel industry.
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment.
- Demonstrated meeting and event planning skills.
- Typing skills of 90-100+ wpm.
- High School diploma required; Associates Degree in a relevant field preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a related field.
- Working knowledge of computer software applications, up to and including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Teams, and Adobe Acrobat. Employees will be expected to learn ESOP Partners’ proprietary software: ESOP Revolution.
- Valid Driver’s License
ESOP PartnersAppleton, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.