PKI Registration Authority - Senior (609803)
- Expired: June 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Enterprise Solutions and Management (ESM) is a rapidly growing government contractor that provides strategic IT services that meet mission needs for Defense and Federal customers. We are hiring a PKI Registration Authority - Senior for an exciting opportunity located in Arlington, VA (Pentagon / Mark Center).
Job Description and Responsibilities
ESM is looking for a full-time PKI Registration Authority who demonstrates the following capabilities and satisfies the Minimum Qualifications, Clearance, and Certification requirements. Employee responsibilities include:
- Monitor RA Operations in accordance with DoD PKI RA-LRA CPS, DoD RPS, and internal JSP processes and procedures to ensure RA Operations are aligned with DISA audit requirements.
- Outstanding customer support and knowledge transfer
- Issuance of NPE, user, admin, group, role, VIP, and mobile code-signing certificates
- Support revocation, suspension, and restoration of a certificate on Unclassified and/or Classified networks
- Support registration and/or termination of RAs and Trusted Agents (TA's)
- Perform third party key recovery
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
- Three (3)+ years' experience in Information Assurance / Cybersecurity
- Three (3)+ years' experience in technical positions focusing primarily on DoD or Federal PKI or PKE
- Three (3)+ year requirement identified can be concurrent and/or overlapping
- 0-1 years' experience as Registration Authority / Key Recovery Agent (RA/KRA) on NIPR and SIPR
- Excellent team skills, must be thorough, must have excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrate initiative and be results oriented with flexibility and tenacity
- Demonstrate the ability to continuously adjust priorities to reflect changing circumstances
- Ability to work in a dynamic cross-organizational team environment
- Strong dedication to provide quality customer service
- Effective problem-solving skills and inherent decision-making ability
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to quickly identify the cause of issues with the system or determine if other teams need to be included in resolving an issue
- Ability to manage own projects including communications to customers as well as work as part of a larger team managed by a project manager
- Be a positive, self-motivated, and proactive person with the ability to adapt to change and tolerate stressful situations
- Candidate must communicate effectively with team members, team lead, management, and government customer
- Must have the ability and desire to research and develop creative solutions to unique problems with minimal supervision
Minimum Training, Education, and Certifications
- DoD8570 IAT Level II (eg: Sec+)
- Ability to sit, stand, walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to use a computer
- Other duties as assigned
- Applicants may be required to show proof of a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to be eligible for employment at some work sites
ESM provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.
TechnologyView all jobs at ESM
Get fresh Government Contractor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.