Network Administrator - Intermediate (562891)
- Posted: June 09, 2022
Enterprise Solutions and Management (ESM) is a rapidly growing government contractor that provides strategic IT services that meet mission needs for Defense and Federal customers. We are hiring a Network Administrator - Intermediate for an exciting opportunity located in Sierra Vista Az.
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Network Administrator is responsible for ensuring the organization's Wide Area Network (WAN) infrastructure and related systems are well maintained and operate reliably and securely. This role will perform regular systems and security monitoring, provisioning, troubleshooting, and issue resolution. The Senior Network Administrator will perform administration, operations, maintenance, and support of WAN infrastructure, routers, firewalls, Ethernet switches and related systems. They are also responsible for following relevant processes, procedures, and standards. Additionally, the Network Administrator will provide technical support related to assigned systems within their organization and to outside customers as needed. They also handle patches and upgrades to ensure that systems are maximally efficient, effective, and secure.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and support of Cisco Internetworking Devices.
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and support of Juniper Internetworking Devices.
- Standard Routing Protocols, i.e. EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, etc.
- TCP/IP ports, protocols, and subnetting.
- Network fundamentals.
- Network services such as, DNS, DHCP, NTP, and LDAP.
- Cybersecurity fundamentals.
- IT Industry terminology.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Be a positive, self-motivated, and proactive person with the ability to adapt to change and tolerate stressful situations
- Candidate must communicate effectively with team members, team lead, management, and government customer
- Must have the ability and desire to research and develop creative solutions to unique problems with minimal supervision
Minimum Training, Education, and Certifications
- HS + 4 yrs. similar experience, AA/AS + 2 years or BA/BS +0
- An IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CND, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP) is required at start date
- Within 60 days of start of employment the Network Administrator MUST obtain one (1) professional certification identified in DISA IASE CSSP Infrastructure Support DoD 8570.01 Approved Baseline.
- Secret with ability to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret Clearance
- Ability to sit, stand, walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Ability to climb, kneel, or crawl.
- Ability to lift up to 20+ lbs.
- MUST participate in a 24 x 7 shift rotation
- Other duties as assigned
- Applicants may be required to show proof of a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to be eligible for employment at some work sites
ESM provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.
AddressMiles Manor, AZ
TechnologyView all jobs at ESM