Teach English in China | English teachers needed | ESL Teachers Needed in China | ESL job in China | TESOL job in China
· Native English Speakers
· Commit to work in China for at least six months
· Love to teach children of 3-12 years old
· Have a Bachelor degree, and No criminal record
Workplace: Beijing, TianJin, Xi’an, ShenYang, ZhengZhou, ChengDu, LangFang, QinHuangDao, ShangHai, HangZhou, DaLian, NanJing, SuZhou and many other cities. All the cities we have are Major cities in China, with all the modern and international facilities and transportation and the living facilities for foreigners, people speak English.
Responsibilities: Teach kids of 3-12 years old, 15 students a class.
Workload: Not more than 25 teaching hours per week
Schedule: Two schedules teachers can choose, one is Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm; one is Wed to Sunday, Wednesday to Friday 1-8pm Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm
Contract Duration: One year
Start date: Accept teachers year-round, rolling hiring, NOT AFFECTED BY THE COVID19, CHINA IS SAFE NOW, SO WELCOME TO COME
Benefits and Compensations:
· one-year contract the salary is 2000-3000 USD per month (net salary).
· Free furnished apartment is provided with all the necessary appliances.
· Free working visa-related documents provided
· Free Accident Insurance; Free resident permit and foreign expert certificate provided
· Legal holidays in China paid
· Free airport pickup, free Chinese lessons, and free training provided
· Free assistance provided to get around the city, get bank account SIM card, etc
· Finish contract provides formal work reference letters and a TESOL certificate.
· Finish six months contract reimburse the flight
· Finish a one-year contract provide airfare come back home.
· US cell phone(Whats app): +1-3474007336 Chinese phone: +86-13366631890
· Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org Wechat: 1906455057
· Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
ESL job in China was established in 2005 by Dr. Tang. The company is authorized by the Chinese National Labor Bureau as a licensed employment placement company. During the last 14 years, ESL job in China has placed thousands of teachers all over China. In 2019, ESL job in China established a New York office to expand our services to individuals in America and throughout the world to become ESL teachers in China.
OUR TEACHERS COME FIRST. ALL OF OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
Our staff of experienced Chinese and American HR professionals truly understand the challenges that foreign teachers may face in China. The transition and orientation period is of the utmost importance and our staff always goes to great measure to make sure that our teachers feel fully supported and receive all necessary and required assistance. This includes a comprehensive orientation and transition process. We fully discuss any questions with you.
We make your transition to China very smooth and easy. You will be picked up from the airport upon your arrival in China. You will receive temporary housing with many other new teachers and you'll go through an orientation on life in China. You will also receive training in TESOL and be instructed in the best ways to approach your new job. Once placed in a school, you will move into your new apartment and be provided with a Chinese bilingual assistant.
Our Assistants are here to help you with the many different situations that may arise when living in an unfamiliar country and to alleviate any culture shock. Teachers are introduced to the staff of their new schools and are shown the route to their school. You will be helped to open a bank account and complete your police registration (In China all residents have to register their address with the police department).
There is a language barrier that exists between Chinese people and expats but you will have help with translation services both inside and outside of your school. As a person coming to China for the first time, in any situation where a teacher is reasonably in need, you will have a strong support system to lean on. We are also the most flexible employment agency in China. We have a network of over 200 schools throughout the country, and teachers can work with children or adults. If a teacher wants to move to a new school, this can easily be accomplished.
We provide comprehensive packages that include:
1. Competitive salaries: ALL Contract Options are fully translated into English and provide English Teachers with a very comfortable standard of living. Our teachers have very strong purchasing power and are paid well above the average salary of their Chinese co-workers.
2. Z Work Visa Sponsorship (We pay for all the authentication documents).
3. Round-trip airfare reimbursement.
4. FREE accommodation: Our English Teachers have the option to live in our quality shared or single apartments, all of which are in close proximity to the school. All apartments come equipped with all western-style amenities that you'd expect and need.
5. TESOL Certificate provided upon contract completion.
6. Free Chinese lessons.
7. Flexible contract options.