Project Manager - Esports & Events
- Expired: April 27, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The world of esports is growing and so are we!
We are expanding our Project and Event Operations team and looking for a ProjectManager to grow with us
AtESL Gaming, we bring moments of magic and provide skills for thrills to hundreds of millions of people, every single day. We pride ourselves having enabled and empowered
the global esports industry for more than two decades -"Creating a World Where Everybody can be Somebody".Our Passion, Craft and DNA are to create and shape the
world of esports, gaming tournaments, leagues and events through our millions of players, fans, heroes, through our people, and culture.
This is one of many reasons why ESL is a great workplace where anything is possible and where you will thrive and experience a game-changing career.
As aProject Manager at ESL, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming.
Our way of working is through collaboration where your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products & events which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and teamwork above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
As a Project Manager, you will be part of our Project & Event Operations team which is responsible for the planning and execution of all our esports events .
The Project Manager develops plans to successfully deliver projects which meet the cost, timescale, and quality parameters in line with overall business objectives, ESL guidelines, and policies.
What you'll do:
- Be the brain of the project - ensure that the right stakeholders have the right information and resources at the right time in order to work towards a common goal
- Be the main point of contact for client(s) in regard to the execution of a project
- Create timelines, deliverables, and goals for your project and hold others accountable for their deliverables
- Work with our publisher/developer team on proposals which will include creating scopes of work and project budgets
- Manage project budgets and expenses in real-time
- Execute live and remote events both in our studio and at off-site venues
What you need:
- Minimum of 3 years of project or event management experience
- Project management experience,planning, initiating, monitoring, and implementing events together with a team
- Able to manage multiple, concurrent projects in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing and interfacing directly with clients
- Understanding of and/or background in broadcast and event production (an emphasis in esports live streaming is an additional plus).
Nice to have:
- An understanding of esports and gaming titles, league structures and game formats. Ability to familiarize yourself with different gaming communities
ESL Gaming is the world's leading esports company. For more than two decades, we have been shaping the industry and leading esports and gaming innovation globally across the most popular video games, creating a comprehensive ecosystem with opportunities for players to go from zero to hero, and for fans to witness the best stories esports has to offer. Our portfolio consists of high-profile products such as the ESL Pro Tour, Intel Extreme Masters, ESL Mobile, DreamHack Festivals, and many more, ranging from grassroots to global elite competitions. ESL Gaming is part of ESL Faceit Group, the leading international digital entertainment group. More information is available atabout.eslgaming.com.
ESL Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. We are creating a world where everybody can be somebody. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Employment Type: OTHER
ESL Gaming GmbH
ConstructionView all jobs at ESL Gaming GmbH