Experienced HVAC Installer with hiring bonus!
ESI Heating & Cooling Portland, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ESI Heating and Cooling in Portland, MI employs a highly skilled team of professionals that have been providing services for the Greater Lansing region for three decades. Our team works hard to make sure that all of our clients are satisfied with the quality of the work we do.If you are looking for a career path and have a few years of experience in the field, apply today!
** HIRING BONUS UP TO $2,000 AFTER FIRST 6 MONTHS OF EMPLOYMENT**
Work Hours:7:00am - 4:30pm, Monday through Friday; overtime as required
Why work at ESI Heating and Cooling?
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Yearly Bonuses!
- Company Provided Vehicle with Take-Home Option
- Holiday Pay and Sick Leave
- Additional Paid Time Off Starts at 6 Months
- You can roll over up to 5 unused PTO days per year!
- Company Provided iPad
- Year-Round Employment
- Employer Paid Training and Continuing Education
- Career Opportunities
Position Summary:To install a wide variety of residential heating and air conditioning systems offering the customer a high-quality experience. Supervise the work of other installers maintaining high quality and timely job performance.
Pay: Up to $30 per hour DOE + Bonuses
Benefits: Health, dental and vision insurance, Simple IRA Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Yearly Bonuses!, Company Provided Vehicle with Take-Home Option, Holiday Pay and Sick Leave, Additional Paid Time Off Starts at 6 Months, You can roll over up to 5 unused PTO days per year!, Company Provided iPad, Year-Round Employment, Employer Paid Training and Continuing Education, Career Opportunities
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Must pass drug and background screens
- Minimum 2 years of HVAC residential install experience; 5 years of experience preferred
- EPA Type II
- Ability to supervise and train others
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to lift and carry at least 80 lbs.
- Professional appearance and hygiene
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints
- Exceptional safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings