TRUSTWELL , headquartered in Salem, Oregon, is nationally recognized as the leading developer of nutritional analysis and labeling software and databases for top food manufacturers, food professionals, and dietitians for over 35 years. TRUSTWELL has recently partnered with Riverside Company as a prized investment of Riverside’s high-powered Microcap fund; A world-class sponsor with over $7 billion in assets under management and a best-in-class track record of scaling mid-sized companies, that will propel further growth into the future.
TRUSTWELL is looking for ambitious, energetic professionals who enjoy a fast-paced team environment filled with challenges and career growth opportunities in a rapidly growing tech firm. Our successful employees are sales and service-oriented people with integrity and commitment toward a common goal of excellence. Read on to discover how to pursue career opportunities with us. TRUSTWELL offers great jobs, great pay, great benefits, and a great place to work.
Benefits: Competitive salary/bonus structure, health insurance, flex-medical accounts, 401(k) with matching, Vacation, and Holiday Pay
Reports directly to the Director of Sales. The position is fully remote.
The Account Manager (AM) will represent TRUSTWELL to oversee a base “book” of existing fortune 500 food, Beverage and Supplement Manufacturing clients. The individual will work strategically to retain, grow, and optimize the relationship. The AM is responsible for achieving quarterly revenue quotas through upsell, cross-sell strategies, in addition to maintaining customer relationships, including retention, generating referral leads, resolving complaints and issues, while building strong customer relationships. The AM is also responsible as the communication conduit between management and customers.
- Drive growth in recurring sales subscriptions and software maintenance programs to achieve quarterly revenue targets
- Cultivate relationships with existing accounts
- Heart of a servant who will go above and beyond to exceed expectations of our customers
- Demonstrate agility and adaptability as new challenges arise
- Provide product consulting for existing customer accounts
- Proactive communication with customers to drive adoption, retention, and growth
- Help ensure Recurring Sales transactions are properly processed and maintained within CRM
- Communicate clearly and professionally verbally, in writing, and via video conference calls
- Work within sales and marketing software systems to maintain accurate sales data
- Strong track record of achieving quarterly revenue growth targets
- Demonstrated success in managing a territory of accounts with a revenue quota
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in SalesForce.com, Jira, Salesloft, Hubspot, and Linkedin
- Strong negotiation and service skills
- Organized and driven to maximize revenue with every customer
- Work effectively within Sales Team
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to work productively in a remote environment
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 plus years of experience in SAAS software sales or food industry nutrition compliance operations
How to Stand Out:
- Experience using Genesis R&D
- Background in food & beverage, nutrition, regulatory compliance, and/or related industry
- Track record of Account nurturing success
- Experience with Sales Force, Salesloft, Linkedin and other sales enablement platforms
- Knowledge of SAAS software sales and APIs
- Competitive OTE with a mix of base salary and commission earnings potential on a quarterly basis. Salary is based on experience
Trustwell is an "equal opportunity employer." We will not discriminate and will take "affirmative action" measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex.
ESHA ResearchPortland, OR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.