Camp Office Administrative Specialist at Chapin
- Expired: January 16, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
ESF Camps is hiring Camp Office Administrative Specialists to join our mission-driven team at SITE NAME in CITY! The Administrative Specialist is responsible for camp related customer service and administrative operations needs.
- Make a positive impact on children and youth (ages Preschool-8th grade) while receiving comprehensive training.
- Flexible summer schedule with the opportunity to work up to 10 consecutive weeks
- Internships, field work, continuing education credits, lifeguard, and specialty certification reimbursement
- Discounted camp tuition for children of team members
- Employee referral bonus program
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as a point person for ESF families; respond to inquiries in-person as well as over the phone
- Assist families in enrolling their campers using CRM database
- Collect and post payments; record data for billing purposes
- Support summer sales initiatives; inform new and existing families of enrollment opportunities
- Update camper records and input pertinent information into database
- Answer telephones and transfer calls to appropriate team members
- Call camp families to confirm enrollment or discuss camper needs
- Greet campers and their guardians in the camp office; collect lunches and transition campers
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence including mail and email
- Perform general clerical duties such as copying, mailing and filing
- Ensure that camp office is clean, organized and well-maintained
- Maintain inventory and complete assigned paperwork
- Work effectively and collaborate with co-workers including other on-site Administrative Specialists, Nurses, Admissions and Customer Engagement Coordinators located at ESF's Headquarters office, Site Director and leadership team
- Inform site director of any concerns regarding the health and safety of the campers.
- Serve as a positive role model to campers
- Communicate with clear, concise, and grammatically correct written and oral language in all aspects of professional interaction with campers, their families, peers, leadership team and the larger community.
- Demonstrate the ESF Core Values and Virtues of Character (Gratitude, Respect, Trustworthiness, Effort, Kindness, Positivity, Resilience, Community) in camp daily
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working in an administrative and/or customer service role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and ability to use CRM database
- Previous experience working with children preferred
- Previous experience working in a camp, school (or similar field) preferred
- Administrative Specialist hours typically range from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Start and end times may vary depending on the location, with later times possible.
- It is understood you will complete all trainings and pre-employment credentials required by ESF and the state you are working in.
- Push/pull, lift and carry a minimum of thirty-five (35) pounds across campus. Work outside, upright, and mobile for six (6) to eight (8) hours per day
- Respond to emergency situations which may include running (up to 1 mile in some cases) and ascending stairs without undue exertion
- Maintain the "ESF Look" at all times
- Reports directly to and takes direction from the Site Director.
Covid 19 Health & Safety Protocols
ESF has developed and will be implementing an Advanced Safety Plan to ensure our campers, team members, and parents thrive in a safe environment. This plan includes detailed safety measures in the following areas. Team members will be trained on all protocols and full compliance is expected.
- Limited enrollment and smaller group sizes
- Camper & staff screening with use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Cleaning, disinfection & handwashing
- Premier outdoor facilities
- Reasonable contact reduction, including social distancing practices
- Symptom Management Action Plan
- Specialized Safety Training
BusinessView all jobs at ESF Camps
Get fresh CAMP Recreation Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.