- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ESC Spectrum is a leading provider of systems and services for emissions monitoring at Power Plants and other industries throughout the country. We have been in business for more than 30 years and are excited about our continued growth. We are a small company of about 50 employees based in Pensacola, FL. where we focus on doing right by the customer.
We are actively looking for an experienced Manufacturing Technician to join our team.
This is a full-time, permanent, hourly position that is responsible for assembling and outfitting room-size enclosures with cabinets, equipment racks and analyzers. These are complex systems that will allow you to use and develop a variety of skills.
What We Offer:
- Full-time, permanent position in Pensacola FL
- Competitive Salary with opportunities for growth
- Full benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, company-paid Life Insurance, etc.
- PTO leave
- Ten paid holidays per year
As a Manufacturing Technician, you will:
- Install analyzers and instrumentation
- Wire industrial control systems
- Wire electrical power 120/240V AC service feeds and branch circuits
- Install conduit, junction boxes and raceways
- Perform basic metal fabrication, instrumentation piping and valves
- Read and follow blueprints and drawings
- Perform a variety of other manufacturing / assembly tasks
What You'll Need:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Technical certifications, advanced training or additional education a plus
- Ability to read basic diagrams/blueprints
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Able to lift 75 pounds and stand for extended periods
- Available to work from 7:30 – 4:30 with possible overtime including extended hours
- Proven top-performer and team player in past jobs
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, and your skills and qualifications meet these requirements, please submit your resume.
ESC Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to age, race, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of a mental, physical or sensory disability.
Candidates offered positions will need to successfully pass a background evaluation and a pre-employment drug screen.
We have been in business for over 50 years and over 50% of electric utility power plants use ESC Spectrum software or services. We have a stable business model and we are continuing to grow by expanding to serve petroleum refineries and petrochemical plants. ESC Spectrum has a team of over 190 employees with offices in Austin, Indianapolis, Pensacola and Pittsburgh. Our teams are made up of dedicated, smart and reliable employees. Our values are at the center of our business: • We, not me • Game On • Do right by the Customer