ES3 Warner Robins, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
ES3 is currently recruiting a Custodian/Facilities Specialist to maintain cleanliness in our Engineering Offices and Repair Overhaul Facility. The qualified candidate will be responsible for ensuring all offices, conference rooms, bathrooms, production, and common areas remain tidy and clean. This individual will also ensure all hygiene materials are adequately stocked for all staff members within the entire facilities. ES3 rewards staff members who are responsible, professional, and have an excellent work ethic.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years cleaning office spaces
- Experience in cleaning warehouses or production environments is a plus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dusting computer desks and common areas
- Sweeping floors
- Mopping cement and tiles floors
- Vacuuming all carpeted spaces
- Washing windows and mirrors
- Occasional scrubbing walls and baseboards
- Operating floor scrubbers, industrial vacuums, etc.
- Clean bathrooms
- Clean lunchrooms, common spaces, and conference rooms
- Take out trash and replace trash linings
- Stock and maintain hygiene products
- Prepare and mix cleaning chemicals
- Order all material as needed with admin staff or purchasing department
- Ensure cleanliness in both facilities
- Follow health and safety regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent knowledge of cleaning products and cleaning tools
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills and handle all situations with professionalism
- Basic computer skills (Email, Internet, Word Processing)
- Ability to multitask and pivot to meet shifting priorities
- Ability to handle minor complaints, suggestions, and feedback from staff
- Ability to travel between both facilities
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
ES3’s Engineering Office and Repair Overhaul facility are an ISO9001 and AS9100D certified facilities. We maintain a professional clean working environment for all our staff members. All equipment necessary to complete tasks are provided by the company. We desire an individual that works well with others and provides an exceptional finished product for our customers.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8-hour days.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have valid, state-issued driver’s license and clean driving record
- As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and be able to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance.
ES3 can offer an environment that is both enriching and rewarding. ES3 offers an exceptional benefits program including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Reimbursement Account
- Health Savings Account
- Competitive Paid-Time-Off accrual
- Holiday Pay
- A generous matching 401K plan with up to 6% match and up to 2% profit sharing.
From our experience, staff members who participate in our company retirement plan are more engaged in our company than employees who do not. Thus, we try to partner with individuals who reinforce our company culture. Please visit our website at www.es3inc.com to learn more about us.
AddressWarner Robins, GA
Real EstateView all jobs at ES3