HVAC Service Manager
ES2 Fort Worth, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an HVAC Service Manager to join our team! The HVAC Service Manager directs daily operations and leads a team to install, repair, and maintain heating and air conditioning systems in commercial facilities. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the team and internal processes as we grow.
- Lead team of HVAC technicians to efficiently install, maintain, and fix commercial HVAC&R equipment, including directly performing some field work and training and mentoring technicians.
- Prioritize multiple simultaneous projects and service calls to meet the customer’s needs, including ordering materials and dispatching technicians.
- Provide oversight to ensure that all work is done on time, within the budget, and to ES2’s standards of quality while maintaining good relationships.
- Manage the team’s finances by submitting purchase orders, managing subcontractors when necessary, and approving tech timesheets and invoices to be sent to our customers.
- As a leader representing the company, communicate clearly with customers and other managers.
- Identify opportunities when customers may benefit from additional maintenance, service, or replacements.
- Oklahoma Journeyman’s license required. Contractor license or interest and ability to pursue contractor license preferred
- 5+ years of experience working on commercial HVACR equipment, including large/complex systems required with more experience preferred
- Experience in managing staff, project management, and/or service management
- Interest and ability in establishing or improving standardized processes
- Demonstrated ability to successfully fulfill the physical job requirements as summarized above, including the ability to work with industry related tools and conduct duties in high or confined spaces
- Be available to serve customer needs by responding quickly and potentially working overtime, varied shift hours, and out of town when needed
- Clean driving record and ability to pass background checks required to work near children and in secure government facilities at our customer sites
We are an innovative, professional service company that provides simple solutions to complex building problems. From building automation control systems to test and balance, energy management, and HVAC maintenance and repair services, our professionals help commercial building owners better manage their facilities for cost savings throughout the building lifecycle.
ES2Why Work Here?
Amazing work environment and great company & team to grow with!
Locally owned and managed, ES2 has 3 offices across Oklahoma and Arkansas, and we continue to grow and expand rapidly to support our customers. We are looking for people who want to provide superior customer service with efficiency and integrity to become core team members, advancing as trade professionals as we continue to shape and grow our mechanical service department. We are an innovative, professional service company that provides simple solutions to complex building problems. From building automation control systems to test and balance, energy management, and HVAC maintenance and repair services, our professionals help commercial building owners better manage their facilities for cost savings throughout the building lifecycle.
10404 E 55th Place Suite E TulsaFort Worth, TX