Restaurant General Manager
ES-O-EN, Taco Bell Salem, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $38,000 to $48,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision
· Control day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
· Manage 3-6 Assistant and Shift Managers
· Ensure Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policies are met
· Control Profit & Loss (i.e., plan attainment) by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
· Recruit, interview, and hire team members; conduct performance appraisals, take discipline action, motivate and train
· Ensure maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of company maintenance resources
· Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
· Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
· Ensure a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
Visit us at esoen.com and on Facebook at @Tacobelljobs
ES-O-EN, Taco BellWhy Work Here?
We are the largest Mexican fast food company in the world and still growing! Competitive pay and bonus.
ES-O-EN is a franchise owner of Taco Bell. We are a growing company with stores in Idaho and Oregon. We value all of our people and focus on developing leadership at all levels. Come and grow with us today!