Assistant Restaurant Manager
ES-O-EN, Taco Bell Boise, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
- $33,000 to $38,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision
· Assists in management of day-to-day operations by managing labor, counting inventory and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
· Analyzes sales, labor, inventory and controllables on a continual basis, and takes corrective action to meet or achieve daily or weekly margin and sales growth targets
· Ensures that facility and equipment are maintained to company standards on a day-to-day basis
· Supervises others efficiently and coordinates their work
· Principle trainer for new crew members, and conducts formal crew performance appraisals
· Assists in management of day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
· Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
· Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
· Assists Restaurant Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members; conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
ES-O-EN, Taco BellWhy Work Here?
We are the largest Mexican fast food company in the world and still growing! Competitive pay and bonus.
ES-O-EN is a franchise owner of Taco Bell. We are a growing company with stores in Idaho and Oregon. We value all of our people and focus on developing leadership at all levels. Come and grow with us today!