Material Demand Planner/Supply Chain Demand Planner
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $64,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
POSITION TITLE: TSM Site Planner
DEPARTMENT NAME: Supply Chain
REPORTING TO TITLE: Assistant Manager, Customer Service, Supply Chain
The TSM Site Planner interacts with site customers prior to, during and after sale of all spare parts for the Site. The planner maintains monitors and optimizes inventory levels and parts ordering for the site. The Planner develops and maintains positive customer relations; coordinates with various departments and functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. This position has authority to substantially affect the relationship between the company and a customer, either from a financial standpoint or product standpoint. Focus of work can be in pre-sale, post-sale or both.
· Maintain, manage and provide continual optimization of on-site inventory to meet both Hitachi and Customer requirements.
· Ensure that customer orders are taken properly and scheduled to release company inventory, which includes interface with the Supply Chain (Customers, Dallas CSR, Logistics, etc.) on a daily basis regarding orders, pricing and availability.
· Responsible for customer accounts from start of order until completion, as well as maintain technical and professional expertise in order to ensure constant communication with customers.
· Maintaining records of all transactions dealing with customer orders.
· Monthly sales and inventory reconciliation and invoicing.
· Maintain Site BOM in association with customer.
· Facilitate BOM Meetings and provide reports to Management.
· Attend and report on monthly site BOM’s.
· Participate in monthly VF BOM’s to help optimize inventory across the VF.
· Stock-room reconciliation as needed including weekly and Bi-Annual reconciliation.
· Conducting physical count of inventory at the customer’s site at a minimum of twice a year.
· Generate reports, including but not limited to Inventory, Sales, Purchasing, and Returns.
· Create and distribute monthly sales reports.
· Create and distribute reports for Machine Down Wait Part, Zero Bins, Zero Bin replenishment time, and fill-rate.
· Work together with all TSM sites to manage and review stock globally.
· Work with HTA Managers to discuss and explain the impact of purchasing decisions.
· Responsible for communicating with Dallas SCT, processing orders, and monitoring the purchasing activities.
· Create and provide a three month rolling forecast of site parts usage.
· Create new meaningful analysis in the daily operation activities for management’s review.
· Design, implement, and participate in the MRP (Material Requirement Planning) process.
· Work with Warranty Department, Site Personnel, and Customers to efficiently transact Pre-MRCL and warranty parts
· Work with Repair Department to maintain on-site repair stock and ensure timely replacement of repaired items.
· Support Site Personnel (TS, EIC and engineers) with monthly reports of parts activity.
· Being On-call as scheduled to handle all After-Hours Emergency parts requirements, including pulling stock and arranging carrier shipment schedule. (7 x 24).
· Provide coverage for other domestic TSM sites as directed by management.
· Be able to follow Customer’s requirements for on-site personnel
· Attending and chairing several key meetings on a weekly and monthly basis.
· Travel will be required as necessary. Some International travel may be required
· Working closely with all departments to ensure procedures are followed.
· Writing and maintaining procedures for the department.
· Able to make judgment calls that will affect our customer and company.
· Work with On-Site Warehouse to ensure proper storage and packaging of Spare Parts.
- Posses a 4-Year Degree in Marketing, Supply Chain Program, Business Administration, Industrial Distribution or equivalent years of experience.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management a plus
- CPSM or APICS Certification a plus
· 3-5 Years experience in Customer Service, Inside Sales/Marketing or Inventory Planning environment or educational equivalent.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
· Must speak, read and write English.
· Must be proficient in MS Excel, SAP, and Outlook.
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be able to work independently.
· Must be able to work within a Team Environment
· Able to work the required shift
· Must be available for On-call duties – 24/7 Basis for on-site emergency issues
· Due to frequent business transactions with Ireland, Israel and Japan, relevant experience or language skills are a definite plus.
· Must be punctual and dependable.
· Must be able to pass Customer requirements to work on site.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Able to prioritize tasks.
· Able to be flexible with tasks.
· Able to follow orders.
· Must be able to respond to the needs of the Supply Chain Team as needed
· Ability to communicate and receive communication via telephone, fax, and computer e-mail with or without accommodations.
· Ability to utilize equipments i.e. phone, computer, fax machine, copier with or without accommodations
· Ability to meet the physical demands of being On-call, including but not limited to, 24/7 pager coverage, replying to customer pages in a timely manner without interference, answering pager calls without effecting regular work schedule.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lb. without accommodations.
· Ability to drive an automobile.
· Ability to hear audible noises.
· Able to read with or without accommodation.
· Able to listen with or without accommodation.
· Able to speak with or without accommodation.
· To move from place to place with or without accommodations
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally
· Able to travel for extended periods at a time.
The above job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
ES&H Technical Services, L.L.C. provides professional domestic engineering and technician personnel throughout the United States. Our customers include Semiconductor Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and Integrated Devise Manufacturers (IDM).
ES&H Technical Services
ES&H Technical Services, L.L.C. is an affiliate and a division of ES&H. Specifically; it is a semiconductor consulting company and a staff augmentation company offering high quality services at modest prices. ES&H Technical Services, L.L.C. provides professional domestic engineering and technician personnel throughout the United States. Our customers include Semiconductor Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and Integrated Devise Manufacturers (IDM).