Project Manager / Scrum Master / Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- A client of ours in Jersey City NJ is looking for a Scrum Master for a Full-time opportunity.
- Need Scrum Master/Business Analyst. Need with banking and liquidity experience.
This role will drive several project workstreams under the strategic Business program known as Liquidity Orchestrator. The role requires someone who can lead cross-functional and cross-LoB teams in the development and delivery of key business solutions. Importantly, the role requires SME in the 'Data and Analytics' space, which is a key capability of the program. Will work within an Agile framework and lead the Business team through the creation of detailed user stories. Will manage all Jira user stories in the backlog. Must also be able to drive aggressively and proactively into new areas of analysis and planning within a rapidly evolving set of project workstreams.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience working within a Financial Services based Technology organization.
- 10+ years of experience project manager and scrum master roles.
- Must be able to clearly demonstrate experience in managing an Agile team through the backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint reviews, daily scrums, and retrospective process.
- Highly desirable that candidate has knowledge of the Data & Analytics domain; specifically around the technologies and processes of sourcing, transforming, and reporting of financial data. Must be able to delve into detailed analysis as needed to move work forward.
- Must be able to work across various functions and organizations within BNY Mellon to ensure execution. Must be an independent self-starter who will own and drive when delegated to.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills. Must have experience working within a large global team.
- Can recognize risks and manage them appropriately.
- Manages the communications up the management chain and keeps stakeholders informed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including excellent listening skills.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10+ years of Project Manager / Scrum Master / Business Analyst Experience.
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Job Type: Full-time(Initial 2 months remote then hybrid onsite)Location: Preferred location is Jersey City NJ.
AddressJersey City, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at ERPMARK INC