- Provide guidance on interpreting HR policies resulting in a fair and consistent application across the organization.
- Develop and implement effective employee relations plans, including communications, resulting in an issue free work environment, improving employee morale and productivity.
- Facilitate training and development programs as required resulting in a knowledgeable and skilled workforce.
- Provide guidance and implement employee recruitment, placement, and retention plans to meet the needs of the business resulting in a high performance workforce.
- Provide guidance and recommendations regarding compensation plans in accordance with company policy resulting in fair and equitable internal and external equity.
- Recommend policy or procedure changes for increased employee effectiveness.
- Represent and be a liaison to the rest of HR functions.
- Actively participate in strategic project work as required
- 1+ year of progressive generalist HR experience with exceptional employee relations and recruiting background in a profit for business organization.
- Bachelors Degree in business or HR preferred.
- Experience of compensation, compliance, staffing, employee relations, performance management, presentation, and facilitation skills, preferred.
- Demonstrated client/customer, consultative approach.
- Strong PC skills and HRIS experience.
- Requires a self-starter, possesses the ability to take initiative and work independently.