ERP International is seeking full time Pharmacy Technicians in support of the Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Fort Gordon, GA. Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post’s 2020 Top Workplaces!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Federal Holidays!
* Medical/Dental/Vision and Health Savings Account available!
* Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!
* Matching 401K!
* Annual CME Stipend!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
• Monday - Sunday, 8.5 hours between 7:00am and 7:00pm, including a half hour lunch break. (40 hours per week)
• Will be required to work weekends.
• Will support Outpatient Pharmacy services at Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center and outlying clinics located on Fort Gordon.
Job Specific Duties: The type of work may include, but is not limited to, the following:
• Perform a full range of pharmacy technician procedures.
• Perform pharmaceutical dispensing duties including filling new outpatient prescriptions, refilling prescriptions, and entering orders into databases.
• Perform information consultation duties including supporting new and refill prescriptions, supporting patient requests, supporting physician’s requests, monitoring for drug interactions, and reporting adverse drug reactions.
• Perform quality improvement duties including performing drug storage inspection, reviewing expired supplies, and producing error and workload reports and documentation.
• Perform supply process duties including placing new orders, stocking/restocking shelves, inventory maintenance, producing not in stock reports.
• Responsible for data entry, ensuring correctness and completeness for Pharmacy Intervention Database. Work requires an understanding of database software to create various reports for presentation of data. Clinical Pharmacy Technician requires working knowledge of various computer software programs for importing data and creating charts/tables for reports and pharmaceutical knowledge sufficient to classify interventions based on severity of problem.
• Assist clinical pharmacist in data collection for drug use evaluations and for medication use indicators for hospitalized patients (drug level monitoring, serum creatinine monitoring, etc.). Contract personnel will use knowledge of medical terminology, laboratory analyses, and computer skills for the collection and analysis of data and to interpret prescriptions.
• Assist in the collection of adverse drug event data by using pharmaceutical knowledge to determine the relationship of adverse symptoms to a suspected pharmaceutical product. Ensures data entry of adverse events into computer database for tracking purposes, trend analysis, and report completion.
• Assist clinical pharmacist in clinic duties such as contacting patient and health care professionals via phone, entry of information into patient databases, chart review, laboratory collection and analysis.
When dealing with professional staff and patients, always using appropriate language and tact.
• Assist in the preparation of educational materials for patients and health care professionals.
• Coordinate group visits (scheduling patients, reserve required conference/class room space or equipment, obtain needed equipment, patient check in).
* Education: Must be Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) as a Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) OR a Department of Defense (DOD) pharmacy technician-training program.
* Experience: One (1) year of experience as a pharmacy technician after graduation.
* Clinical Certification: Certified by Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
* Life Support Certification: Possess a current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification.
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.
Why Work Here?About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
ERP delivers the best to our customers, employees, and our community!