ERP International is seeking a full time Clinical Psychologist in support of Behavioral Health Operations at Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, NV. Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding practice opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense job satisfaction and pride ERP Employees have in caring for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* NO Weekends, No Call!
* Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays!
* Medical/Dental/Vision and Health Savings Account available!
* Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!
* Matching 401K!
* Annual CME Stipend!
* Malpractice Insurance Provided!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm
No Weekends or Holidays
Occassional local travel to Creech AFB (45 minutes North of Nellis AFB)
Practice Specific Details and Tasks: The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
The Clinical Psychologist will be functioning as a behavioral health consultant, supporting the Mental Health Clinic at Nellis AFB and the Remote Piloted Aircraft (RPA) community for operational combat support at Creech AFB.
Specific Duties may include the following; Provides brief (typically no more than four appointments) cognitive/behavioral interventions in primary care under the Air Force consultation model (i.e., per the Air Force Behavioral Health Optimization Program Practice Manual). Services will mimic the pace of primary care (i.e., patients seen for 15- to 30-minute appointments).
May provide classes and/or groups in format appropriate for primary care (e.g., drop-in stress management class, group medical visit for a chronic condition).
Successfully consults with PCMs on-demand about general issues or specific patients.
Ensures PCMs receive same-day verbal and/or written feedback on patients referred.
Delivers brief presentations/trainings to primary care team members regarding behavioral health issues and BHC services.
Participates in team efforts to develop, implement, evaluate, and revise clinical pathway programs needed in the clinic.
Duties may include supervision of providers who are in training or not fully licensed.
Maintain accurate and current notes in the electronic medical records of all patients seen.
Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, and military commanders as required.
Participates in military specific training (e.g., use of the Air Force Guide to Managing Suicidal Behavior, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress, etc).
Attends and participates in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: quality improvement meetings, professional staff meetings, commander's staff meetings, primary care staff meetings, appropriate meetings of the mental health flight, High Interest Log case staffing, daily clinic huddles, and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by supervisor.
Provide technical expertise, guidance, and direct clinical services in the area of psychology to the Remote Piloted Aircraft (RPA) community for operational combat support. Utilizes knowledge of human factors, motivation, and behavioral/learning principles to maximize effectiveness of operators in a clinical setting. Enhance patient care to support RPA functions and mission readiness. Participate in training and conferences as indicated or directed by the 432nd Wing representative or local supervisor to develop specific skillsets in direct support of RPA operators.
* Education: Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an APA accredited psychology program.
* Internship/Residency: Successful completion of an APA accredited Pre-Doctoral Internship or Post Doctoral Residency in professional psychology
* Experience: Minimum (1) year of clinical experience post-internship/residency, to include behavioral interventions.
* Licensure: Must have a current, valid, and unrestricted license as a Clinical Psychologist from any state.
* Life Support Certification: Possess and maintain current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification. Note: May obtain BLS upon acceptance, prior to start date.
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check and obtain/maintain a Top Secret Security Clearance; candidates who already possess a security clearance highly desired.