ERP International is seeking a full time Clinical Psychologist in support of the Behavioral Health Clinic at Keesler AFB, Biloxi, MS. Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding practice opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense job satisfaction and pride ERP Employees have in caring for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Relocation Assistance Available!
* NO Weekends, Unless On-Call
* 15 Days PTO, Plus 10 Paid Federal Holidays!
* Medical/Dental/Vision and Health Savings Account available!
* Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!
* Matching 401K!
* Annual CME Stipend!
* Malpractice Insurance Provided!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Normal schedule is 9 hours between 7:30am and 4:30pm, with a one hour lunch
Schedule may vary dependent upon need
On-Call required, shared evenly among all providers, minimal call-back
Practice Specific Details and Tasks: The Clinical Psychologist will perform a full range of clinical psychology services, to include but not limited to the following:
• The Clinical Psychologist shall provide for patients as scheduled by the Government.
• Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: Quality Improvement meeting, professional staff meetings, Commander's staff meetings, Mental Health Flight meetings, safety huddles and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the Mental Health Flight Commander or his/her designated representative.
• Conduct applied research and clinical investigations in clinical/behavioral health psychology.
• Clinical/Counseling Psychology. Responsible for and applies psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, evidenced-based therapies, and psychological testing/psychodiagnostic testing, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological disorders.
• Individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
• Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
• Maintain accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and inpatient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
• Participates in military specific training (e.g., training to perform Command Directed Evaluations, security clearances, Military Training Instructor clearances, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress)
• Performs computer operations and be proficient in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and electronic medical records.
• Produces a monthly average of patient visits and RVUs consistent with department norms.
• Advises on problems related to mental health and prevention of mental disorders.
* Education: Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an APA accredited psychology program.
* Internship/Residency: Successful completion of an APA accredited Pre-Doctoral Internship or Post Doctoral Residency in professional psychology
* Experience: Minimum (1) year of clinical experience post-internship/residency, to include behavioral interventions.
* Licensure: Must have a current, valid, and unrestricted license as a Clinical Psychologist from any state.
* Life Support Certification: Possess and maintain current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification. Note: May obtain BLS upon acceptance, prior to start date.
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.