ERP International is seeking full time Clinical Pharmacists in support of the Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Fort Gordon, GA. Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post’s 2020 Top Workplaces!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Federal Holidays!
* Medical/Dental/Vision and Health Savings Account available!
* Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!
* Matching 401K!
* Annual CME Stipend!
* Malpractice Insurance Provided!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
• Monday - Sunday, 8.5 hours between 7:00am and 7:00pm, including a half hour lunch break. (40 hours per week)
• Will be required to work weekends.
• Will support Outpatient Pharmacy services at Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center and outlying clinics located on Fort Gordon.
Job Specific Duties: The type of work may include, but is not limited to, the following:
• Perform a full range of pharmacist procedures.
• Deliver comprehensive pharmaceutical services within the personnel, supply, and equipment capabilities of the facility.
• Counsel patients regarding appropriate use of medications.
• Review patient profiles at the time of dispensing in order to closely monitor medication therapy.
• Ensure prescription directions for use, dose, medication interactions, therapeutic duplications or overlaps, allergy information, age specific dosage, and other pertinent data are appropriate for individual patients. Intervention with providers shall be made for noted discrepancy of above listed items.
• Compound medications as required.
• Ensure accuracy of all pharmaceutical products prepared or processed by technical staff.
• Supervise inventory control of all pharmaceuticals in the pharmacy, especially scheduled pharmaceuticals, and ensure pharmacy security.
• Maintain appropriate records and security of all scheduled controlled substances according to applicable regulations.
• Development and participation in ambulatory care pharmacy practice sites through collaborative partnerships with the medical staff and by reviewing and monitoring outpatient medication regimens.
• The ability to analyze patterns and trends to determine appropriate, effective and economical drug therapy management and when improvement in these areas can be identified; the ability to recommend alternatives.
• Monitor response to prescribed regimens and progress, modifying dosages or methods and/or altering regimen without prior approval of physician (subject to post action review). Resolves problems related to the clinical, chemical and therapeutic applications of drugs, including biopharmaceutical effectiveness, utilization of new therapeutic agents and special formula and dosage requirements.
• Provide clinical pharmacy services to selected clinics, including drug therapy management, patient education, therapeutic drug monitoring, provide staff education, nursing in-services and solicited drug therapy consults.
* Education: PharmD required. Residency training and/or board certification are preferred.
* Experience: One (1) year of professional pharmacy experience after graduation. Post-graduate experience as a clinical pharmacist required.
* Licensure: Active license to practice s a Pharmacist, any state.
* Life Support Certification: Possess a current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification.
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.
Why Work Here?About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
ERP delivers the best to our customers, employees, and our community!