ERMC, LLC is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to assist with the maintenance of our facility at our Southaven Mall location in Southaven, MS by ensuring high service levels and performance. The ideal candidate(s) will possess commercial or industrial experience and a mechanical aptitude. In addition, the ideal candidate(s) will also have a background, experience and certification in a skill trade, HVAC repair, or industrial equipment preventative maintenance.?
The following essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Perform routine electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, architectural features/finishes and systems' maintenance for the facility to the client's standards.?
- Provide quality maintenance services in all trades - HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry.?
- Read and interpret schematics and building plans and have a strong electrical background.?
- Approach work with a "safety first" attitude by?following all safety practices, policies, and procedures.?
- Ensure the proper maintenance and organization of all equipment.
- Schedulearrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment to avoid service disruptions.?
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, climb, access tight and confined spaces, and work under and around small and high spaces using the proper personal protective equipment.?
- Must follow all company safety processes and procedures.?
- Must be able to complete assignmentsin a timely mannerand be accountable for the quality of the work product.?
- Must be willing and able to follow outlined checklists, maintenance procedures and task lists.?
- Must be willing to accept supervision and conform to ERMC core values while developing consistent interpersonal relationship skills with staff, the customer, tenants, contractors, mall patrons, and all other components of the facility.?
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Management.?
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The job qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Possess the integrity and ability to work independently and/orcollaboratively in a team environment.?
• Ability to handle various mechanical equipment, tools, and airport machinery.?
• Possess mechanical knowledge and aptitude.?
• Excellent written, verbal, and customer service skills.?
• Proficient knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office.?
• Ability to stand, bend, lift, and move continually during working hours.?
• Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards for maintenance programs.?
• Ability to lift items and/or machinery of up to 50 pounds.?
• Must be 18 years of age or older and possess a valid driver’s license.?
• Must hold the ability to be insurable under the Company’s insurance plan.?
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to variable shift hours, including possible weekends and nights, as needed by the company.?
• Must be able to pass the company's screening process.?
ERMC is part of SecurAmerica, a privately-held, American-owned premium multi-discipline facility services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide legendary and responsive service solutions to our client, which provide uncompromising value, cost effectiveness and results to our clients' diverse business needs. Our business model is based on creating and delivering operational excellence to each and every customer by selecting the right people, training them to exceed our customers' requirements and providing them with a culture that is focused on 100% customer and employee satisfaction. This model has earned us the respect of the industry, fueled robust growth in every market we have entered and resulted in high annual employee and customer retention rates that serve as industry benchmarks.
ERMC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical handicap, or any other status protected by federal or state law.