Completes scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repair of Baggage Handling Systems and/or Passenger Boarding Bridges; Mentors, trains and assigns tasks of other personnel assigned to assist in maintenance and repair activities.
• Completes basic maintenance assignments involving but not limited to preventive, routine and emergency maintenance, clearing system jams; shift inspections, cleaning, and/or electrical and mechanical adjustments.
• Diagnoses equipment failures; ensures equipment is running safely.
• Takes direction and seeks the guidance and expertise of senior level personnel and accepts training and mentoring from them.
• Provides direction, guidance and expertise to personnel assigned to assist in maintenance and repair activities, conducts training and mentoring responsibilities;
• Reads and interprets repair manuals, basic schematics and supervisor/manager’s instructions.
• Works in tight and/or high spaces utilizing appropriate PPE and fall protection equipment.
• Follows and complies with all company and federally established policies and procedures; completes all applicable training courses assigned by the company
• Completes forms connected with work assignments according to established procedures.
• Performs additional duties/assignments as may be required by management.
• Assists with basic maintenance such as sweeping, cleaning and greasing.
• Completes all safety training as assigned by the Company.
• Compliance with all ERMC safety programs, policies and procedures.
• Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
Are you seeking a new career in the mechanical field? Do you enjoy solving complex problems? Do you enjoy meeting and working with a diverse group of individuals? If you answered "yes" to these questions, you are the individual we are looking to hire. You should consider joining our team! We have positions available at ERMC Aviation, LLC! ERMC is part of SecurAmerica, a privately-held, American-owned premium multi-discipline facility services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide legendary and responsive service solutions to our client, which provide uncompromising value, cost effectiveness and results to our clients' diverse business needs. Our business model is based on creating and delivering operational excellence to each and every customer by selecting the right people, training them to exceed our customers' requirements and providing them with a culture that is focused on 100% customer and employee satisfaction. This model has earned us the respect of the industry, fueled robust growth in every market we have entered and resulted in high annual employee and customer retention rates that serve as industry benchmarks. It is our mission to provide a full range of innovative services, delivered with unsurpassed attention to customer service. We strive to forge strong partnerships with our clients through a committed, motivated, and experienced team.
•Previous work experience in an Airport environment.
•Previous experience working on conveyors and/or passenger boarding bridges
•Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and engineering drawings.
•Basic knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in an industrial environment.
•HVAC, welding/ brazing, and/or plumbing knowledge and skills
•Minimum 2 years of previous basic electrical and/or electronic systems work experience
•3+ years industrial mechanical and/or electrical background
•Minimum 1 year experience with PLC logic and/or Industrial HVAC certification
•Advanced computer skills.