We have immediate employment available for a nationwide Industrial Maintenance Technician!
ERMC Aviation, LLC is seeking a motivated and goal oriented candidate for our nationwide Industrial Maintenance Technician vacancy. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of electro-mechanical maintenance experience on automated machinery.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Repairing critical equipment, performing preventive and predictive maintenance
• Communicating accurately, concisely, and professionally with managers, production staff and customers.
• Repair of production equipment from basic hydraulic equipment to complex automated machinery, performing both electrical and mechanical work
• Must be able to troubleshoot pneumatic Electrical, Mechanical and controls
• Acquiring new electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulics knowledge, so we stay current on technology
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school diploma/GED and 3+ years technical maintenance experience on automation/PLC controls with industrial maintenance, mechanical, electronic systems & PC controls
• Must be a highly flexible individual that can adjust to changes quickly
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed
• Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting mechanical, hydraulic and electrical issues.
• Experience in interfacing controls, processes and feedback devices
• Understands electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, fluid power and control systems
• Must be willing to travel and or relocate
• Knowledge and/or expertise in related area of responsibility.
• Knowledge of occupational hazards of the trade and necessary safety precautions.
Associates degree in electronics or mechanical repair or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
Minimum of 2 years experience in mechanical or electrical maintenance required, required experience in conveyor system/passenger boarding bridges maintenance and repair preferred.
ERMC Aviation Services currently operates in over 40 Airports nationwide. ERMC Aviation Services is part of SecurAmerica, a privately-held, American-owned premium multi-discipline facility services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide legendary and responsive service solutions to our client, which provide uncompromising value, cost effectiveness and results to our clients' diverse business needs. Our business model is based on creating and delivering operational excellence to each and every customer by selecting the right people, training them to exceed our customers' requirements and providing them with a culture that is focused on 100% customer and employee satisfaction. This model has earned us the respect of the industry, fueled robust growth in every market we have entered and resulted in high annual employee and customer retention rates that serve as industry benchmarks
ERMC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical handicap, or any other status protected by federal or state law.