- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
ERIMAX, Inc. is seeking an experienced Jr. Procurement Analyst will be responsible for administering the Purchase Card Program in accordance with the Purchase Card Manual by establishing and maintaining internal controls, providing daily support to all cardholders, and performing analysis and generating reports in response to approving officials and various stakeholders. The ideal candidate must offer stellar customer support and possess a high-level understanding of Government-wide commercial credit card programs and safeguards against fraudulent, improper, and abusive purchases
· Examine and evaluate data to ensure compliance through various methods of internal controls as mandated by the Purchase Card Program.
· Locate, retrieve and present statistical data specific to Purchase Card Program.
· Develop materials for virtual or in-person classroom training for Purchase Card stakeholders.
· Performs various Purchase Card reviews and audits.
· Ensure quality assurance through tracking and monitoring the Purchase Card system by providing updates, including cancellations, changing merchant category codes, processing applications, and changing merchant category codes.
· Respond to emails and phone inquiries daily.
· Provide help-desk support-type services in case of an emergency during non-routine (after hours, weekend, and holiday) business hours.
· Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks within a specified time frame.
· Attend meetings and events as necessary to serve the needs of Purchase Card community training activities.
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Must be a U.S. citizen.
· Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
· Bachelor's degree with 2 years of relevant experience or 6 years of relevant experience.
· Expert knowledge in the following computer skills:
o Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, SharePoint, Teams)
o Performing data analysis using purchase card data and creating presentations and graphs
o Spreadsheets (Excel- pivot tables, comparative analysis of purchase card data, graphs)
· 24-hour response availability, seven days per week for emergency situations.
· Strong customer service focus with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Do you want to be a part of a winning and growing TEAM? As a company in business for more than 15 years, ERIMAX prides itself in doing work that makes the biggest difference. This means applying the best talent and technology to solve our clients’ most complex problems. ERIMAX, Inc. is looking for highly motivated team players to join our growing company. Our dynamic portfolio continues to expand and we are currently seeking individuals with a passion for service and a can-do attitude to join our team.
At ERIMAX, Inc. we celebrate diversity and inclusion and foster a culture of engagement, collaboration, and achievement. We consistently build upon the best ideas and solutions, no matter where they come from because we believe that how we achieve our client’s mission is just as important as the mission itself.
As a member of our team, you’ll work as part of our Delivery team on a client site working with colleagues who help foster and develop your talent. ERIMAX places a major focus on professional development – apprenticeship on the project, detailed onboarding, and skills development through training and coaching. We know that when we work together and hold our values close, we make our organization stronger with the end result delivering success for our clients.
ERIMAX is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
BusinessView all jobs at ERIMAX