Project Management Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
ERG is seeking a full-time project management specialist in ERG’s Chantilly, VA office to support ERG staff throughout the company, along with EPA and other federal clients. This position will occasionally require local travel to client sites in DC, MD, and VA. Specific duties include:
- Prepare financial progress reports including developing tracking spreadsheets, summarizing data in Microsoft Access and Excel, reviewing information, and overseeing reports through the review and distribution process.
- Assist in preparing technical reports in Microsoft Word by developing polished, formatted documents including developing complex tables and inserting figures and other graphics.
- Develop and maintain project planning tools, including action item tracking spreadsheets, project calendars, and flow charts. Occasionally attend client meetings with the project team.
- Assist in preparing final deliverables that may include copying, binding, document assembly, coordinating with printing and binding services, as well as transporting urgent deliverables to client sites. May also include preparing electronic deliverables, including ensuring compliance with Section 508 of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Support data entry tasks.
- Organize and set up teleconference, web-enabled, and in-person technical meetings as required.
- Organize and maintain key management assets and process documents in SharePoint
ERG (www.erg.com) is a well-respected consulting firm providing a wide range of support to federal, state, and commercial clients. The successful candidate will be joining a growing team of professionals that focus on quality work and fostering collaborative, long-term relationships.
The salary for this position depends on years and type of experience. ERG offers excellent benefits, including health and dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, educational benefits, flexible spending accounts, a generous 401(k) plan, profit sharing, an employee assistance program, paid vacation and holidays, sick leave, and more.
Candidates must have:
- Associate’s degree (minimum GPA of 3.0) or at least 5 years of direct administrative experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package and Adobe Acrobat.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, specifically to create/manage worksheets, charts, and graphs including writing equations.
- Proficiency in advanced Microsoft Word functions (including using styles, equations, tables, table of contents, auto numbering, graphic boxes, bookmarks, templates, merges, captions, references).
- Strong organizational and planning skills, excellent communications skills (both written and verbal), attention to detail, and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks (with limited oversight) and meet deadlines. Will be responsible for managing workload, proofing own work.
- Proactively learns new skills in the Microsoft software suite.
- Proactively proposes solutions to streamline existing processes.
- Willingness and ability to learn new software and technical skills required for planning, report preparation, and financial reporting, including, but not limited to Visio, MS Project, and Adobe Professional.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience in federal contract reporting and tracking.
Job ID: CHAJG1201212B11
ERG, as a matter of policy, requires that all its employees be fully vaccinated unless they have an ERG approved medical or religious exemption.
Successful candidates must be committed to working with a diverse and inclusive team.
Eastern Research Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable EEO and affirmative action regulations. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Please be aware, the only authentic corporate domain for Eastern Research Group, Inc. (ERG) is www.erg.com. ERG may, on occasion, screen applicants via telephone or video interviews via Teams, Zoom or another type of video platform. However, any candidate extended a job offer will be asked to meet in person with an ERG employee before being asked to provide confidential personal information associated with new employment. COVID-19 HIRING – most hiring processes are currently virtual during the pandemic. All interviews, as well as new hire orientations, will take place via Teams, Zoom or another type of video platform.
For applicants that require an accommodation: As a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ERG’s online application process as a result of your disability. Please contact Human Resources via e-mail at Resumes-Lex@erg.com or telephone 781-674-7293 to request an accommodation.
There’s a reason ERGers are so dedicated. We work in a friendly, flexible, inclusive environment with clients who are committed to making the world a better place. We promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in the work we do, partnerships we foster, and culture we value both within and outside of our organization.
At ERG, we owe our success to our employees. We are always looking for people who bring enthusiasm, creativity, and fresh perspectives. We hire talented, innovative professionals who embrace our collaborative philosophy, diverse culture, and dedication to client service. Then we offer a supportive, collegial work environment so they can excel.
ERGWhy Work Here?
ERG offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits!
ERG is a multidisciplinary consulting firm offering a broad range of professional services. From offices across the country, we serve a spectrum of public and private clients, including federal agencies, state governments, corporations, and universities. ERG's mission is to help our clients protect the environment, improve worker health and safety, ensure the safety of food and drugs, plan sustainable facilities, and achieve other positive outcomes. We work in a friendly, flexible, inclusive environment with clients who are committed to making the world a better place. At ERG, we owe our success to our employees. We are always looking for people who bring enthusiasm, creativity, and fresh perspectives. We hire talented, innovative professionals who embrace our collaborative philosophy, diverse culture, and dedication to client service. Then we offer a supportive, collegial work environment so they can excel.