Eastern Research Group Inc. (ERG; www.erg.com) has an opening for a bright, motivated industrial hygienist/occupational safety and health (OSH) professional in one of its Washington DC area offices (Arlington or Chantilly, VA). ERG is a nationally recognized consulting firm specializing in OSH, environmental science and engineering, economics, risk assessment, information technology, facility management, training, communications, and outreach. ERG supports government clients in all aspects of OSH program development and implementation.
Typical duties may include:
- Developing COVID-19 related return-to-work guidance and assisting clients with addressing other emerging OSH issues.
- Assessing workplace exposures, hazards, and risks.
- Developing OSH programs and guidance materials.
- Collecting and analyzing OSH data.
- Performing OSH inspections and program evaluations.
- Helping clients evaluate and respond to facility OSH concerns.
- Developing and providing OSH training.
Ideal candidates will have:
- An MPH or MS degree in a related science field (CSP and/or CIH a plus).
- At least three years of relevant experience (experience in federal government consulting a plus).
- Experience with spreadsheet/database use and statistical analysis.
- The ability to obtain a Top Secret security clearance.
- Excellent communication, writing, research, and analytical skills.
ERG offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including health and dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, educational benefits, FSAs, a generous 401k plan, profit sharing, an EAP, paid vacation and holidays, sick leave, and more.
Job ID: NRVKS0713202B11
Eastern Research Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable EEO and affirmative action regulations. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Please be aware, the only authentic corporate domain for Eastern Research Group, Inc. (ERG) is www.erg.com . ERG may, on occasion, screen applicants via telephone or video Skype interviews. However, any candidate extended a job offer will be asked to meet in person with an ERG employee before being asked to provide confidential personal information associated with new employment.
At ERG, we owe our success to our employees. We are always looking for people who bring enthusiasm, creativity, and fresh perspectives. We hire talented, innovative professionals who embrace our collaborative philosophy, diverse culture, and dedication to client service. Then we offer a supportive, collegial work environment so they can excel.
Why Work Here?ERG is a multidisciplinary consulting firm offering a broad range of professional services. From offices across the country, we serve a spectrum of public and private clients, including federal agencies, state governments, corporations, and universities. ERG's mission is to help our clients protect the environment, improve worker health and safety, ensure the safety of food and drugs, plan sustainable facilities, and achieve other positive outcomes. We work in a friendly, flexible, inclusive environment with clients who are committed to making the world a better place. At ERG, we owe our success to our employees. We are always looking for people who bring enthusiasm, creativity, and fresh perspectives. We hire talented, innovative professionals who embrace our collaborative philosophy, diverse culture, and dedication to client service. Then we offer a supportive, collegial work environment so they can excel.
ERG offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits!