ERC CAREERS ARE STARTED BY DETERMINATION NOT DEGREES
You create your own opportunities for success!
- Thrive in a fast paced, competitive virtual contact center
- We create the culture, YOU create your next level of greatness
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Go-getters that are tech-savvy, confident and self-driven
- People that have a passion for providing above and beyond customer service experiences
- Possess a HS diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include some weekends and holidays to meet business needs
- Successful completion of a computer assessment is required
- Must have the following: desktop computer or laptop, headset, Internet router with a free network connection, broadband with a downstream of least 16mbps and an up stream of 10mbps, and a land-line with a free port for a work phone
Must reside in Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin, or Wyoming to be eligible for this position.
WHY THIS POSITION
- Allows you more flexibility in your day to day life to attend school, to pursue your passion, and/or to have work life balance
- Professionally handle inbound calls, chats, and emails from customers about their billing inquiries and equipment troubleshooting
- Navigate through multiple computer systems to track, update, and verify accounts
Are you up for the challenge? If so...Here’s what’s in it for you!
PERKS OF JOINING THE ERC FAMILY
- Contests for prizes monthly
- Paid training (Get paid to learn)
- Permanent (non-seasonal) employment
- $9.00 - $10.00/hour
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer